Wednesday, February 9, 2011

I have no idea what to talk about ..................:|

Gaint Lollipop !
Yup, I'm Clueless. I have nothing to say...... nothing at all.....
soo i might as well talk about what is going on in my life now.... hehe not like you care .....:
well Im at my 3rd month of piano and i still suck at it. Still hoping i get better but mostlikely i wont.
My grandma is coming back from Vietnam today !!!!!!! im soo happy !!! i missed her soo much even tho i dont show it what so ever...
I got Serena the best birthday present ever ! I got her a Card with thoughtful words, a stuffed panda, and A bunch of candy !!!! (i got her a gaint lollipop.. i bet she will finish it hehehehe)
I got even more music ! soo excited about it... im not obsessed with Andrew Tan, Derrick Hoh, And JJ Lin. hehehe . Yes they are Chinese... I think.....x.x
Well Last time i talked about bananas and i should of talked about veges but i didnt feel like it cuz SaBrina isnt here to motivate me. Im Sad. :((
I got a random 50 bucks from my dad, i was excited hehehe
My Laptop if finally getting fixed for the past 3 months now.
I really need to do my homework but i always forget, and the fact that i have to turn in my geo homework before 8am, sucks even more cuz i always forget to turn it in.



Derrick Hoh

JJ Lin

1 comment: