Friday, September 17, 2010

L.T. NAILS

LT NAILS is a shop that most of my family works at. My whole family owns at least 3-4 shops. I go out their on Sundays when I feel like going out there. All i do out there is help sometimes and just watch my dramas on my laptop while i wait. I like to go their because its relaxing because i get to go out and walk around and go to stores and buy whatever. xD I Don't like staying at home on the week-end because its very very boring. and that my dad is home and i don't want to be home on week-ends when hes home the whole day. I go to church before i go to the shop. When every i go out their i haven't eaten yet so sometimes i walk to Walgreen or Fazoli's to buy a snack. The shop has been remodeled twice. when my uncle first bought it, the shop soo dull and ugly, then we put tiles on the floor, pictures on the wall, candles, fake plants, and new curtains. More people should go to LT Nails because we do nails really well, we are nice, and sometimes funny ( i dont see it but they say it).
and we care about our customers. LT Nails is located : 2080 Stringtown Rd, Grove City, OH 43123. right next to the USPS Post Office.

Number: (614) 875-3414

Business Hours
Mon- Thurs: 10:00am - 8:00pm
Friday:          9:30am - 8:00pm
Saturday:      9:30am - 7:00pm
Sunday:         11:00am - 5:00pm

5 comments:

  1. You know who can do awesome nails? :DDD
    KODA KUMI<3333

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds like fun!.. i love getting my nails done.. maybe i'll go there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg, I've been in there. For like a split second, but still XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. My sister goes there! They do do nails extremely good! And she says they're verrryyy nice :)

    ReplyDelete