Friday, September 17, 2010

Music


File:SM Entertainment Official Logo.jpg
I love Music! Wherever i go, i will always have my ipod with me. When i do something or when im bored i listen to music. Its calming, relaxing, and fun. I dont listen to American music because im not really intrested in thoses. I perfer Asian music xD. I love K-pop. My Ipod is full of Korean songs. I listen to varieties of Songs. I have over 1000 songs that r just korean. You might call it obsession, but i call it being me, and being asian, i guess xD. I listen to Korean music, Thai, Vietnamese, Japanese, Chinese(Mandrain), and many many more. Some artist would be:

Korean: Super Junior, 2pm, SNSD, and OST DRAMA SONGS..
Thai: Fahrenheit, S.H.E, and Nicholas Teo..
Vietnamese: Minh Tuyet, Cat Tien, and OST DRAMA SONGS..
Japanese: Kotoko and Koda Kumi..
Chinese(Mandrain): Super Junior M, Fahrenheit, Hangeng, and Kangta.
                       Music is the one and only thing i will do on my free time. I know i should be studying but i cant help but taking out my ipod and blasting my music. I feel relaxed and departed from the world I am in and into another world when i have my music. I feel like i can do anything when there is music by my side.
If i had to chance or the ability to make music, produce, or compose, I would do it.
i dont care what people might think. they might think its going to be impossible for me but i'll try. i will do anything.

1 comment:

  1. Very interesting...very Asian..
    I suggest you write out your words, such as "you" and capitals when needed ! O:

    ReplyDelete