Tuesday, November 30, 2010

IDK

I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO TALK ABOUT OR BLOG ABOUT !!!!!! I'm JUST out of ideas. Nothing to write about. I tried writing about a cookie how the dough travels through thick and thin just to go to a volcano to get baked, but it was just too complicated so I'm just going to do it another time. Sooo I was just wonder what I'm going do during Christmas break. I hate this month cuz its party party party every single week. Party during Thanksgiving break, and this week-end, my cuzin Brendon is having a birthday party- he's turing 2 !!!! and then after that week-end, there is another birthday party, and then Christmas, and then New years, and then my uncles birthday, and then my grandmas birthday, and then my dad's birthday, OMG MY FAMILY AND BIRTHDAY SCHEDULING !!!!!! URGGGGGGG. So what are u doing for christmas ???? o wait, u probably wont answer me cuz NOBODY EVER READS ANYONE ELSE'S BLOGS !!!!!!!!  there is a 100% chance that mine will not be read by many of u. xD


No comments:

Post a Comment