Monday, November 22, 2010

Thanksgiving


      Its almost Thanksgiving weekend !!!!!!!!! I can't wait any longer, get me out of this sufficating nightmare.
I don't really know what I'm doing for Thanksgiving. My thanksgiving party is at my house. ( my parents told me). and i was like whhy?  our house is too too small. but the party is still going to be held at my house.
The thing that really bugs me is that, I'm Sick !! :( Going to be dead and miserable during the break. Why did I have to catch a cold :(. And the fact that I don't eat much, makes me feel even worst. This is going to be a tragic break for me. But I am excited cuz if my friend  ( Sabrina Louk) gets permission to order things online. I get to buy Christmas presents for "THEM". so I'm excited. And I'm taking piano lessons tuesday soo I'm excited and nervous since it's going to be my first day.
Happy Thanksgiving !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment